We are happy to share with you our henna quotation with all our clients to ensure a fare and standardised services for all for bookings year 2019 & 2020!!
Before you proceed to our price list, we would like to let you know that our service comes with a lot of passion, experience and effort in maintaining a good relationship with our clients and provide them the best henna service.
We start with our travel charges, if you are not from any of the location mentioned please let us know.
Bridal mehndi by Nakreze Mehndi
Picture by Ravs Studio
We don’t charges within Damansara and Subang Area. (Revised as of 16th March 2019)
- RM30 to Klang Valley
- RM50 to Klang, Rawang, Cheras, Nilai, & areas out of Klang Valley such as Banting and Kajang.
- RM 150 Seremban (before Port Dickson), Mantin, up north till Slim River & up to Bentong including Ipoh.
- RM200 beyond Seremban 2, Till Batu Pahat, Johor including Melaka and up north till Taiping.
- RM300 to and beyond Taiping, Penang, Pahang, and Johor Bharu.
- RM350 to Perlis, Kelantan & Terengganu
- Overseas bookings within South East Asia such as Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia charges may defer based on air fare and it’s inclusive accommodation.
* We provide bridal henna, guest henna, henna hair, brow henna services, makeup and we also sell organic henna products. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- RM350 – till wrist and feet till ankle
- RM550 – till mid wrist and feet , 2 inches above ankle
- RM800 – till elbow and feet, 2 inches above ankle
- RM900 – above elbow or arms and feet, 2 inches above ankle
- RM1000 – till elbow and feet design till calf area
- RM1200 – till above elbow or arms and feet design till knee ( front leg)
- RM1300- above elbow and feet till knee covering calve area
* Nakreze Mehndi takes between 3 to 5 hours for bridal henna.
Bridal henna till elbow
Additional Bridal Henna Options (added 2nd March 2019)
Arabic style & non intricate
- RM250 – wrist henna and feet
- RM 450 – mid wrist and feet
- RM 600 – elbow and feet
- Finger cupping + RM10
- Feet and Finger cupping + RM20
Mehndi for guest/events
- 1 Hour Mehndi Session RM200. Additional RM150 following hour.
- 1 hour is enough to do about 12 to 15 people (2 standard designs per pax)
- Individual charges are RM15/side to RM30/side.
- Individual charges apply for a confirmed pax of more than 5 people.
- Artist will charge for last minute cancellations.of RM50.
*additional charges would apply for more than one henna artist.
Engagement Mehndi (simple designs)
- RM200 – till wrist
- RM250 – till mid wrist
- RM300 – till elbow
- Additional RM100 for design on feet
*if you’d like bridal/intricate work, charges would be the same as bridal charges
Zardosi Mehndi (glitters and swarovski stones) / White Henna or Jagua Henna
- RM200 – back hands only·
- RM250 – detailed work till wrist·
- RM300 – hands and feet·
- RM150 – additional design
Body Art/Belly Henna or prenatal henna
This defers base on client requirements, however body art rate starts from RM300 onwards.
To confirm your booking, a 50% deposit is required to secure the dates. Remaining payment is to be done before or during date of appointment.
CIMB BANK 8003281979 – NAKREZE DESIGNS
ALLIANCE BANK 140280010099932 – Qurathulan Raja
Please email your information such as address, contact number and payment slip to email@example.com
We accept PayPal and bank transfer for international transactions.
We would like to ensure that we are able to deliver but because Nakreze Mehndi travels for henna, we would like to make sure that accommodations and timing of henna is discussed with a mutual agreement.
The artist priorities safety as well, so please note that if there is any delay with the appointment that causes the artist to travel late night pass 10pm, the artist has the right to accommodation or extra charges will apply.
Please note that Nakreze Mehndi only uses natural henna. Henna darkens within 24 to 48 hours, hence please consult the artist to confirm henna dates.
Any cancellations in less than 1 month will not be refundable. That is from the date of henna appointment.