We are happy to share with you our henna quotation with all our clients to ensure a fare and standardised services for all.
Before you proceed to our price list, we would like to let you know that our service comes with a lot of passion, experience and effort in maintaining a good relationship with our clients and provide them the best henna service.
We start with our travel charges, if you are not from any of the location mentioned please let us know.
We don’t charges within Damansara and Subang Area.
- RM30 to PJ, Ampang, KL, Klang and Shah Alam
- RM50 to Kepong, Kajang, Rawang, Cheras, Puchong, Seri Kembangan and Putrajaya.
- RM 150 to Ipoh, Seremban and Melacca
- RM250 to locations out of town such as Penang, Kedah and Johor
- Overseas bookings within South East Asia such as Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia charges may defer based on air fare and accommodation.
* If you are based in Europe, please get in touch with the artist to get a full quotation. As the artist is based in Hamburg, Germany but pays occasional visits to Malaysia. We will provide you a different quotation for Europe based clients.
(Price revised effective 1st February 2018
- RM350 – till wrist and feet till ankle
- RM500 – till mid wrist and feet , 2 inches above ankle
- RM700 – till elbow and feet, 2 inches above ankle
- RM900 – above elbow or arms and feet, 2 inches above ankle
- RM1000 – till elbow and feet design till calf area
- RM1200 – till above elbow or arms and feet design till knee ( front leg)
- RM1300- above elbow and feet till knee covering calve area
* Nakreze Mehndi takes between 3 to 5 hours for bridal henna.
Mehndi for guest/events
- 1 Hour Mehndi Session RM200. Additional RM150 following hour.
- 1 hour is enough to do about 10 to 12 people
- Individual charges may also apply for a confirmed pax of more than 5 people, otherwise the artist will charge for last minute cancellations.
*additional charges would apply for more than one henna artist.
Engagement Mehndi (simple designs)
- RM200 – till wrist
- RM250 – till mid wrist
- RM300 – till elbow
- Additional RM100 for design on feet
*if you’d like bridal/intricate work, charges would be the same as bridal charges
Zardosi Mehndi (glitters and swarovski stones) / White Henna or Jagua Henna
- RM200 – back hands only·
- RM250 – detailed work till wrist·
- RM300 – hands and feet·
- RM150 – additional design
Body Art/Belly Henna or prenatal henna
This defers base on client requirements, however body art rate starts from RM300 onwards.
Please send me an email at email@example.com. We believe in communicating with our clients before making any confirmations.
BOOKING DETAILS FOR MALAYSIAN CLIENTS:
We take 50% deposit upon confirmation. Please ensure that all details has been provided to artist for record keeping purposes.
CIMB BANK 8003281979 NAKREZE DESIGNS
We accept PayPal and bank transfer for international transactions.
We would like to ensure that we are able to deliver but because Nakreze Mehndi travels for henna, we would like to make sure that accommodations and timing of henna is discussed with a mutual agreement.
The artist priorities safety as well, so please note that if there is any delay with the appointment that causes the artist to travel late night pass 10pm, the artist has the right to accommodation or extra charges will apply.